Course Description

This study abroad course is being offered through the University of Maryland's iSchool as LBSC 729: International Opportunities in Information Studies; Libraries and Cultural Heritage Institutions of St. Petersburg, Russia.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Peterhof ~ an enchanted Palace on an island!!!


We did a day trip to Peterhof and it was amazing!!! :D
below is a video of the fountains when it turned on at 11:00am!!

I think you'll find it funny as I was running back and forth! lol! :D






Here's a video of the fountains after we got out of the Palace from our tour. :)





SO TO BEGIN OUR DAY~!!! :)

 Here I am sitting across from Miguel having our breakfast... It's not often that we get a window seat in the hotel.. so this was nice! 


RUMIA HAS ARRIVED!!   *DUN DUN DUN!!!* It's time to get running so we're not late to PETERHOF!! 




Here's a picture of everyone on the bus... lol.  BUS NUMBER 7-10- 11 will get you to the shore! ;D 



Yelena is having a blast!!! :D 


ray ray!! 


We got off the bus ALIVE!! :D yayyY!

oOoohh.. AHH!! we're at the bridge now.. :) 

you know what that means... KODAK MOMENT!! :D 



This is my room mate Rachel. :) She's awesome! 


This is the Hydrofoil!! or so we thought!! lol. i mean.. I KNEW it wasn't a hydrofoil.. but we had to walk through this boat to get onto our boat.. it was kinda cool because a cute boy held my hand so I wouldn't fall into the water... LOL!. 


is everyone ready!?!?!?!? 

They definitely look like they're ready! 


we made it to PETERHOF!!

uhhh.. WOW! lol.
this is a picture of the fountain after the tour. 

ray ray!! 



It's time for another picture!!! :D

yay!! I'm in it!!








I love taking pictures of my friends! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment