Course Description

This study abroad course is being offered through the University of Maryland's iSchool as LBSC 729: International Opportunities in Information Studies; Libraries and Cultural Heritage Institutions of St. Petersburg, Russia.

Monday, June 4, 2012

A picture is worth a thousand words... DAY 4

DAY 4!!!  visiting the HERMITAGE MUSEUM AND LIBRARY!!!
On this day, we decided to visit the Hermitage Museum and check out the library there. After we're done touring the hermitage museum, we were allowed to venture off on our own. :)


we took the metro everyday!!!  (there were other faster ways to get around Russia.. but I'm not gonna go there!!!) ;D

soooo.. at the bottom of the escalator, there are these women watching people going up and down... Little did I know.. we weren't suppoes to take pictures of them. I tried not to be noticeable but she caught me and said something in Russian... lol. I think i should've learn how to say SORRY in Russian instead of, "please" "yes" and "thank you".

A sunny day at the Hermitage Museum!

My Roll Dawg, Rachel! :)




The is the bridge that leads to the NEVA RIVER! :)

The Librarian of the Hermitage Museum



here's US! :)


After finishing up with a brief library tour, It was time for lunch!!
The best part about this lunch is that it's free and all paid for!!
I love my food...... so here I go again with my photos! :)


RUSSSSSSIAN CAFETERIA FOOD! YUM!!

let them eat cake!

i love salmon! :)

After we're done eating, we put our tray on this belt that takes it to the back!!


finally.. the museum tour!! :) this totally reminded me of the VATICAN~!


there's a story behind the little boy and a dolphin who saved him!!

I made Ray stand here for a photo op!! :)

Add caption


Ray and I!

i love art!!

The Peacock Clock

beautiful chandeliers everywhere!!



my bestie Ray Ray!!! and i'm his little MEI MEI!! :D


we're on our own now.. let's figure out where to go!

o look at this beautiful ROOM!!! it's sooo PRETTY! :D

we were wandering around... and look what we found.. A LIBRARY!!!!!!!! :) my favorite!





giant paintings

giant horses! :)

i thought this picture was perfect... look at my friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment