Course Description

This study abroad course is being offered through the University of Maryland's iSchool as LBSC 729: International Opportunities in Information Studies; Libraries and Cultural Heritage Institutions of St. Petersburg, Russia.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Video of our last dinner! :)

Hi everyone!! :)
I hope everyone made it safely back to where ever your plans take you...
As I'm sitting here in Los Angeles admiring the beautiful weather and what not, I'm going through all of our pictures and videos we had together..


The last video in particular was bitter sweet.
I just decided at that moment to do a small interview with everyone on the spot to see what they liked and thought about the program..
enjoy!



<3, Lynn

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this video!!! Thanks for Sharing Lynn!!!

    ReplyDelete